Wednesday, January 28

kids home again

yesterday the roads where fine. and the kids stayed home from school. last night they said school would started a 10:00 today. well i looked out my door and saw this...

the roads are completely iced over. i just checked the news and they have decided to close school again. so kids are home. hopefully it will start to melt by noon because we have hardly any food in the house! wednesday is my usual shopping day so for today, granola bars it is! (for breakfast, snack etc..)

5 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Yikes!! I can only imagine how dangerous that is.
Be safe and stay warm.

Unknown said...

Mine are home too due to ice and hubby is driving in it!!!

liz mataraza said...

ughhhhhhhhh..looks like video games and pizza AGAIN today!

mom2ee said...

be careful...hope you had fun with the girls. just realized you tagged me yesterday...off to post the pic

Denise said...

Mmmmm...granola bars. Wish I had an ice day, but that never happens. They laugh up here and say put on skates. Whatever. I need to move there!