Thursday, May 14

fence business

the prompt for yesterday was contrast...didn't follow. i'm sure denise is wondering why i asked for them if i'm not going to follow them ;)

here is my pod for yesterday...

some of you may remember me complaining just a bit about my neighbor's fence awhile back. after six months of looking at a fence held together by wire and such, they started working on it about two weeks ago. as you can see i have nothing to complain about now. isn't it gorgeous? wish they would just keep going across the rest of my back yard :)

but once they got that part finished, they stopped. i'm beginning to wonder if they are trying to tell me something. maybe they don't want to see my white trash porch anymore. hehe

now i'm off to take miranda to her dance performance. the word for today is crowded, i'm sure i will be able to find a pic for that there.

2 comments:

sheree' said...

where's ur pod chick????? slacker..........

GretaB said...

now that is a fence and a half. how tall is that thing?!