Wednesday, June 25

love/hate relationship

with "moon sand". hate it because it gets into every crack on our wood floors. i still can't get out of the floors from last summer. and they never clean it up! well we got another one for one of the girls birthday last fall and i refused to let them play with it. they bring it out every now and then and ask to play with it. and i always say no. since i have a hard time getting them to play outside, i told them they could play with it only if they do it outside. now i love moon sand! they have been out there yesterday and today for at least an hour each time! whoo hoo! i just might go buy some more this weekend! anyway here are some pics of them playing with it yesterday, without fighting!

this is their creation they did TOGETHER!

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

IT is so funny that you posted this! I just saw this stuff and my husband told me I should buy it for my nephew. I told him my sister would KILL me! See, maybe I should have bought it! Looks like your girls had fun!

Noel said...

MOON sand is my enemy. Oh lordy that stuff never leaves. I am still finding it in the cracks out on our patio from last summer. LOL

Ken Terry said...

Hello Baby, I know those girls very VERY well. No way do I believe they worked together in any semblance of a 'team' to create that masterpiece.

Kristin said...

I can totally relate! I love letting my girls be crafty, but moon sand and play dough, I hate. Playing outside with it is a great idea! Maybe I will be a nice mommy this weekend and let them get it out!