Saturday, July 19

why oh why

did i agree to run a marathon?!?! i hate running!

went to the track with k last night. it was great having someone to run/walk with. i usually just have teens and kiddos. the kiddos had a great time running around and playing together. i don' t know if it is from working out or from the running, but i can hardly move today! every muscle in my body is screaming at me. i know it will get better the more i do it, but dang i'm sore! i know once we are done and crossed that finish line it will be all worth it. that would a great accomplishment for me. i've never done anything like this. i guess that's why i feel a little scared and unsure of myself. i'm not the skinniest girl around ya know! far from it. i've been working out with a trainer for over a year now. so i know i've got some nice tone muscle, but it is under all my fat! i don't think i would have agreed to do this if i didn't have k. i knew she would say yes before i even asked her. she has asked me several times in the past to do one. she has done this half marathon thing before. so she can guide me along. HALF marathon! that is still 13 miles! i can't even run 1 yet! but i'm not giving up!

i'm working on some challenges today so i will be back with those later.


post signature

No comments: